The White Ash of Snow
[html]

I actually need to wrap this thread up soon, if that's alright with you >.> Would this order work for you? (Me, you, me) and I'll archive it three days after the last post?

The white ash bark was softer than most by nature, and so gave Ralla little to no trouble as her blade fell upon it. Very soon she had broken down the trunk into smaller logs--small enough to be thin as her arm, in fact--in consideration for her helpful companion. At the same time it wasn't really troublesome at all since the trunk was thin to begin with. "Princess? If you lead Sugar by his halter, he'll follow you easy enough. Could you please start loading these logs on?" Ralla asked, indicating the smaller logs before continuing to break down the branches, not planning on wasting a bit. She could handle lifting the light branches without breaking them down much, but she would cut the larger branches, of course, and take care of those herself; it was enough that Princess was there to spend the time with and to help with the duty.

Very soon the logs were cut and in piles in a very organized manner, leaving Ralla to aid the other wolfess in the hauling. Sugar--the lazy horse--only stood with the cart hitched to his gear, his mouth busy chewing on the new grass of the forest as the two ladies labored. It was not uncommon while she worked, that Ralla would sing, and she didn't see any reason then to change it. She thought she had a nice voice; had received compliments for it. And singing brought her closer to the spirits, because singing was the universal language of emotion. The song was a continuation of the one she was singing earlier, and was a steady work, she found; almost like the sea chanteys that the gypsy luperci sang while sailing.

"Hawiditlv hia egahi vhnai hia iga;

"Hawiditlv hia dikata vhnai hia unequa oginaligohi ganasanesgv kalii.

"Hawiditlv hia asdvgi vgatahvi vhnai hia adonvdo

"Oginaligohi uha adadvdi gado oginaligohi gayula goli.

"Itsula oginaligohi hanigi nanah; gesvi soqua."

"I really can't return your favor with much of anything material," Ralla commented as she hefted a large branch into the cart with a little difficulty. Even after chopping for months, she was not a very strong luperci, but she had perseverance through her work. "But I can guarantee a favor owed to you; a boon, we called them back home. If you ever need my help, I'll be happy to oblige."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread