The White Ash of Snow
[html]

Sounds good to me! I can archive after you post. c:

Though it was not something she did often, Princess was actually a bit eager to begin loading the logs into the cart, so she led him enthusiastically when Ralla told her she could. Manual labor was not Princess' forte, but trying something new every now and then was exciting. The pretty young woman began to lift the logs into the cart, motions dainty at first, but she soon found herself engrossed in the work. As the tribal woman began to sing, Princess found herself humming along, though the tune was not exact and likely not that wonderful, as she was not musically talented.

Lifting her head at the shift of Ralla's voice from song to simple spoken tone, Princess shrugged. She had not been looking to gain anything by helping her. "I don't need anything, but thanks. I'll keep that in mind, and maybe if I think of something or something comes up, I'll take you up on it," she said, lifting one of the last few logs into the cart. The tribal woman would be leaving soon, and Princess would probably return home to the court. She did not like to be away for long, especially since it would eventually be getting dark.

<style type="text/css">
.pdress1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#E5BB8F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.pdress1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.pdress1 p {text-indent:6px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pdress1 {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#CD716B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sdress.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C95B5D; padding: 265px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F0BEBC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.pdress1-line1 {width:426px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E1A196; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread