The White Ash of Snow
[html]

Hurrah! Big Grin Master rank here I come! >:3 Thanks for the fun rp; when Ralla visits CdM to show Noss the new puppehs, I think Princess should introduce her own children and they can have a puppy play-date, too <3

Princess's humming was quite lovely, she had to say. The woman seemed just like an explosion of the proper lady; poised, elegant, refined, and gentle. It was certainly different from Ralla's ways--running through trees, superstitious spiritual work, hauling wood--and she enjoyed the transition. She liked Princess quite a lot because she had also volunteered herself for a stranger, which not only spoke of her character towards others, but of herself; it showed that she was not afraid to do what she wanted or how, and that she had a good soul.

Ralla laughed a little at the response she received from the Cour des Miracles Lady, an almost private joke to herself. Noss had told her a lot of how he had met Strel, and she remembered that Strel, too, had been owed a boon by Noss--one she didn't know if he had yet to collect. If he'll collect at all. No, Ralla had a feeling that Strel would never collect that boon; he had a whole lifetime to string Noss along. And now here the white wolfess was, being strung along by a boon by a pack member of the same court. You truly are capricious, she said in her mind to the stars and moon, as if lightly scolding a child. "I look forward to it," she said as she brushed her hands off, going to stand next to Sugar and Princess. Looking down at the shorter woman, Ralla raised a hand up to her face. "Donada`govi," she said, taking hold of Sugar's reins and turning to return to AniWaya. As she looked behind her, she could see as Princess turned to return from whence she came as well, and a feeling in Ralla's heart pulled. In the cart, the scent of the white ash bark was heady like a perfume, reminding Ralla that the Great Fire hungered for its bark, and that Ralla wanted to tell it of the kind strangers of the packs beyond its border. The last lines of the song formed on the white wolfess's lips, softly, with a smile to grace them.

"Hawiditlv hia egahi vhnai hia iga:

"Da`tsigoh`i nihi taline."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread