M - they cut me down to size
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.calliengreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#48cc78; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.calliengreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.calliengreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #06190d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... allien.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;background-color:#227f43;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#04130a;}
</style>

table © Jenny

His words transformed her, once again. She became blithe and bonny in his embrace, a tentative, wondrous creature. more powerful than even she could ever know. The feral-turned Wolfdog felt a deep stirring, the yawning hunger widening within him, and knew he wouldn't be able to resist it much longer. She was a flame to his volatile fuel, and being near her, touching her, felt like burning. It was a primal experience that he would never be able to begin to explain, something no other woman had pulled from him - Perhaps a culmination of the loneliness and the guilt and the mourning and the festering rage, combined potently to simper for her as he had longed for no other.

His hands broke free of her gentle grasp to draw her impossibly closer, knowing that she would be able to feel his body's need for her. It was a natural thing, and by the wild glaze of her ruby eyes the male could tell she would be compliant. "You are the most beautiful thing, Talitha," He sought to explore her, voice dark and hungry in contrast to the piercing blue of his eyes, "Feared goddess, Morrigan, you would be so jealous to see your creation now... Has she not your beauty, your charms?" He crooned, wanting her warmth and her heat to bring life back to his blood. "The tribes were foolish to hold her, so holy. You are more perfect than any deity, and you could be mine, for a while," All mine, said his heart, and he gave it to her with the blessing of the dark night and the warmth between her waiting thighs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread