Joining- Flame
Character Birthdate (including year): 7-18-2010
Species: 75% Canis Lupus, 25% Canis Rufus
Preferred Ark Rank: Singer
A Secondary Form of Contact: az.equinediva@yahoo.com
Currently Played Characters: None
How You Found 'Souls: http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/
Initial Post:
OOC: Sorry, this is kinda short for me, expect longer ones...
Flame sprinted through the trees, not even pausing to catch her breath, the long, beautiful red fur for which she was named sometimes glinting as the fading sunlight shone on it. She stopped as the smell of other wolves reached her. Her nose twitched as she took in the scent; about fifteen to twenty wolves, she thought as she stretched. She was distracted for a moment, watching the hawks circle above in search of prey and feeling the cool breeze that meant the seasons were changing yet again. Her mind came back, and she suddenly realized that these were the borders of a pack. She stepped back and paused, unsure of what to do next.

Being young, Flame did not know anything about pack etiquette. She'd been alone ever since she was four months old; she left her pack because she was constantly picked on for being the prettiest and the smartest (but smallest) of her litter. However, she knew how to communicate effectively with almost all animals, could hunt extremely well, and ended up being pretty well off. Then suddenly she knew what she was going to do.

She sat down on the ground and slowly began to morph into Optime form. Her bright emerald eyes shut as the fur on her neck lengthened and became silky and fine. Her limbs lengthened, the thin wiry muscles in her arms and legs becoming more noticeable as she changed, and her bones made terrifyingly loud cracking sounds. The toes on her front paws turned into fingers as she morphed, becoming long and slender. Her body was nearly twice the size it was, and her head had grown so that it was proportional to her size. She stretched, yawning, as she tried to get used to the feel of being in this form, and she opened her eyes wide to see the world from her new point of view.

Her small mouth opened slightly as she began to sing, her strong, beautiful alto voice rising as she burst into song.

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

Flame stopped, waiting and beginning to wonder if anyone heard her song.

Messages In This Thread