Joining- Flame
[html]
#3+
OOC: Well best tell you that Shaw is about 8 ft 2 inches ^^ so he's quite a bit taller than your gal ^^

As any other wolf she jumped. Shawchert made no move towards her just let her go her own course, it seemed she was quick at recovering. She spoke of her mother teaching her the song, which in turn reminded Shawchert of his own mother. He fiddled with the wooden flute around his neck for a second.

Such lessons as those are the best remembered ones.

Shaw said quietly. Deeply thinking that he would never get to teach his son any songs, any instruments, nothing. He felt a bigger pang thinking that was the way it would be with his girls as well. He wanted them back so badly, they had been scarcely a few days old and already they had made such an impact on his life. He couldn't help but give a sad laugh at her statement, and question of helping him out.

I have had a conversation such as this. Unfortunately I had given the advice to the man, that I'm sure any wolf would give to me. The dead were taken for a reason, and it would be no good Trying to get them back. No... my wounds are just fresh.

Shawchert shook his head. He was sad, yes, but he would live on he would persevere just like his pack would. He would make sure of it.

Well miss Flame, are you in need of some assistance? I could help if you wish.

He said, thinking about the young woman's voice then smiling. To have another singer, would be nice. They had a few already but there was always room for one more. He was sure that his fiance would get along with her, but he would see what she had to say to his question first.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread