regret is my home
[html]

Misery glanced at the fellow with a quiet grin. "Big fan of colors I see." The words were faintly teasing but gentle, he had a white coat that he seemed content on playing around with as artistically as possible. Misery had never been one to take much care of herself, her appearance was normally razor thin and worn - she looked as if she had lived quite the hard life. The male didn't carry the D'Angelo eyes though, and her mind made no connection.. She only looked back to the water, her gold-green eyes bright and shining. It seemed kismet simply drew her family to her

"T'name's Misery D'Angelo." Simple and bright as she crossed her thin hands over the top of her sleek black cane. It had been a gift from the Khalif in honor of their Ankh blessed Alpha. It had been quite some time since any black wolf of their stock had turned from darkness to light, and as much as she didn't want it, the female had become rather revered among her lot.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mtree {width:400px; font-family:verdana; background-color:#F3EDE6; border: 1px solid #000;}
.mtree2 {padding:10px; color:#062431; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px;}
.mtree i {color:#436D80; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree b {color:#5F7C81; font-family:georgia;}
.mtree p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
OOC CONCLUSION: Misery and Ouija bond over be D'Angelotastic and then they go to Anathema and she tattoos Anathema's pack symbol on him somewhere.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread