A Longing (Joining)
[html]
ooc;; if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I'll answer the best I can. <333

Green eyes watched as the female, as she appeared to be, in front of him recognised the dominance in his pose. She adjusted herself accordingly, ears flashing back against her skull, tail tucking beneath her to protect her delicate belly and a general lowering of her posture so that she was well and truely below him. Saul was never really big on posture and submission and dominance, but when it came to loners requesting an audience at the borders he was a little more insistent. Still, no aggressive traits had ever made themselves known in the young mn and they most likely never would.

Cinnamon backed ears twitched as she spoke, literally laying it out on a platein front of him. No reservations, no hesitations like Vanessa. This female knew what she wanted and she seemed like she was going to get it. Critial green eyes watched her, taking account of the submissive posture and the politeness of her request. Clarice she had said her name was, and it was a pretty name. She had also said she was a loner from New Zealand and this confused Saul. He had n inclination of Geography and had no idea where this place was. He needed a little more time to think on her request and what better way than to find out about her home land.

"A pleasure to meet you Clarice. My name is Saul Stormbringer and I am the Theta of Dahlia de Mai. Tell me a little more about your homeland and how you came to be here?"

It was always wise to gauge the person before they were allowed into the lands. Finding out a bit about their past and their personality mixed in was a wise move. Plus, it was a nice way to get to know another, especially if that other was going to be joining Dahlia shorly. If there was anything untoward in her story, he would be sure to scrutinize it.

word count;; 328

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread