A Longing (Joining)
Its okay, i understand!
and thank you!

Clarice could see that it was irritating the wolf who stood in front of her, making her a bit uncomfortable. Clarice decided to acknowledge what the other wolf is saying before continuing from now on. Clarice thought to herself "Well, being on my own has messed with my manners, i really need to work on that."

Focusing on the male in front of her,
his green eyes staring at her, she no longer heard such a strong emotion of irritation, but could tell he was still a little irritated. after the irritation in his eyes faded, a silence fell upon them, making Clarice a little uneasy, but she sat patiently. Then he spoke saying “I am willing to accept you into Dahlia de Mai as a Subordinate. I hope you will work hard to up your position in our ranks and contribute to the continued health of our pack. Welcome, Clarice.”

Clarice dipped her head in acknowledgment of what he had just said. She couldn't help herself but grin.
then she looked up at Saul and responded "Thank you so very much! I will do the very best i can to help the pack!

Now crossing the border of her new home with feelings of happiness and hope.. things she hasn't felt in a very long time.

Messages In This Thread