All the pretty ladies
[html]
300+
c:

Amaranth came first, though he hoped she would not be the first and last to visit him that day. If she was, well then he would have to give away the dresses and things later. It would have been a hassle but he would have to do it. Strel was no freak; he did not wear dresses. Just fancier pairs of pants. As soon as the woman walked in the redhead sprang into action, taking one of the two chairs in the studio and offering it to her to sit on. Obviously the woman was pregnant and it was highly likely after her waddling walk from wherever, she would need to sit. Unfortunately, he had nothing else but the clothes and the chair to offer her.

"I'm sure I can accommodate you, Amaranth." Strel smiled at the young woman, remember when he had once brought her some clothing (which, granted, had ended up with more of him enjoying the presence of the girl's uncle). She had been younger than. Time really seemed to fly. She was once a puppy, daughter of another man whom the redhead had "enjoyed" briefly. Now she was a mated female, expecting her first children. Ah. Strel was getting old. Clearly, since he was feeling sentimental. "I figure you want something that you can use even after you have the bundles," he wasn't asking questions; he could figure out on his own. Clothes were rarer now, since everything was either by hand or scavenged. Anything made was rarer still, so it had to be versatile or else it would be useless.

Ruffling under the top layer in the corner of the table, he pulled out a yellow dress with a high waist cinch belt made of red ribbon. He frowned at the red though, thinking it probably should have been a different color because of the woman's fur shade. But maybe it would be fine? It was not too long, but not too short, so in her pregnancy, it would come just above her knees, and after, fall below. "How's this? It's a tad girly, so I don't know if you'll like it."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread