here come the angels
[html]

There was a reason that Gabriel had never spoken of the children sired by wolves and dogs to his family—he had expected this sort of thing. Inferni was a world of coyotes, though their mixed blood numbers were strong, and coyotes and wolves had been enemies long before they had grown wise enough to take on a bipedal form. Anu’s children would be safe in the south, hiding with thick forests and under the watch of her peaceful pack. These newest children would stay with their mother as well; Gabriel would deny up and down they held enough coyote blood to join Inferni.

Even as his daughter screamed and charged at him, the Aquila did not move to meet her. His lupus form both outweighed and stood taller than her, and he was used to such a body. In a fluid motion he sidestepped her leaping attack, spinning his body so that she merely brushed by his back and continued on. Had he desired, the Aquila might have pinned her then and there and ended this argument. He did not. She had a right to say her piece. “I will not be told what I can and cannot do,” he barked, teeth bared. “, especially not by my own child.”

<style>
.mel-crosstxt-box {background-image:url(http://imgur.com/D0dTU.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:237px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.mel-crosstxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.mel-crosstxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.mel-crosstxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.mel-crosstxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mel-crosstxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread