the darkness comes (J - HIJAES, NEEDULUVU<3)
[html]

Sorry for the absence. I wasn’t sure where I could fit in! :]

He let the adults talk, finding little interest in their passing of words and more in the mountains that rose behind the white female. Dull green eyes scanned the curves of the misty stones until they faded into the thick cream mess of scattered snow. Bits and pieces of words were caught and acknowledged, but still the boy remained quiet.

His mind was focused on the territory that unfolded before him so vastly that he barely noticed the movement of his Aunt. Suddenly, he realized her warmth was not constant, thus she had gotten up. The reason for the sudden movement was not acknowledged until Citlali found another white female in their presence. She spoke once in question, a respectable tone of authority in her voice. Only it nerved him the way she handled the knife.

Tlantli replied to the woman’s inquiry’s, standing perhaps to be polite. Citlali followed her up, noticing the cold stiffness in his legs. He wasn’t much younger than his Aunt yet she still towered over him. The unsure note in her accent made him shift his feet.

The first woman spoke again, referring to the leader in a friendly voice. All he could do was listen, uncompelled, as always, to speak.

<style>
.ever-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uPVEL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:5px auto; width:475px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ever-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dashed #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.ever-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.ever-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ever-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.ever-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ever-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread