the darkness comes (J - HIJAES, NEEDULUVU<3)
[html]

Oh, no worries! This was the first moment I had free today to post IC Smile Slight PP on making the cuts so that we can get you accepted, if that's ok! Welcome to the pack!! Big Grin

Naniko observed the newcomers closely. The adult's accent was obviously foreign and though she wondered about where exactly they had come from, she chose to keep further questions to herself for now. The Angela was always willing to take in those who needed a home or protection, even canines with a bad past that would not be welcomed in other places. She was not welcomed in some places...

"Yes. I am Naniko, the Angela of Anathema. The alpha, some would call it. I hear your words and take pity on your situation; I will allow you to join your pack. All new adult members hold the title of Zepar. This rank requires some basic scouting and hunting...once you've stuck around long enough to prove that you might be of some use, you may choose what rank you feel suits you. Your boy is welcomed as well; we cherish family in this pack." The leader said.

Her sister disappeared behind her and she nodded a goodbye to her; she would have to catch up with Selene another time. It seemed that the pair had already been informed about the blood-sharing ceremony and Naniko pulled her sharp ceremonial dagger from its sheath, making a cut on her hand and then on that of the caretaker's and pressing them together. It only took a few seconds, but it was one of the founding rituals of the pack.

"Follow me; I will show the two of you to the denning area. Because he is your blood, the pup does not need to go through the blood-sharing ceremony." The tall female turned with those words, taking a few steps into the boundary. "We have many open caves for you and your child...I'm sure you'll find something to your liking."

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread