the darkness comes (J - HIJAES, NEEDULUVU<3)
[html]

Assuming that they went their separate ways after your next post :3

The mountain loomed up overhead as they neared it. She was used to the sight of the peaks coming out of the fog that surrounded them and didn't pay them much mind as they walked. She felt comforted as they entered the caverns; she felt very safe inside their home. The canines were exploring more and more of the tunnels, making their underground territory bigger and more complex each day.

"I wish we'd made it; but no, this was already here. My sister and I discovered it and chose it for the area in which we would settle. We found a few members and a couple of my family members returned to me, and we started Anathema. Since then we have been accepting canines of all sorts to our borders. Any lost souls in need of a place to rest their heads." She took them straight toward the family dens. "We have a few dens open over here, if you two would be interested."

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread