Highways I called home
So sorry for the wait! Art block is so hard to break through sometimes D8

That little girl sure is blunt, huh? When she asked about the horse's safety, he could see in her eyes that she wasn't like other fragile, innocent pups. Of course, her youth granted her some of those, but her spirit was much more mature than that of other regular children. He laughed once for that. She reminded him of one of his young proteges, back on his older pack.

"No Miss, I'm not going to hurt him. Breaking a horse is an expression used when you wish to say that the horse have not been trained to be ridden quite yet. Rest assured, for he is no trouble." He explained simply while rubbing gently the horse's silky neck. It whinned lowly and waved the white man back and forth. After knowing it for some time already, Liev could tell it meant it was enjoying the praise.

He couldn't help but notice she didn't answer his question of why she was out here, especially alone. He took a wild guess that she went venturing out the caves by herself, taking her adventurous spirit. "I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself, Miss, but why are you out here by yourself?" He imquired, being as gentle as possible, doing his best to avoid being rude to her.

Messages In This Thread