The waters edge
She jumped when her sister did, feeling bad for startling her. She was about to apologize when Saphrina took off running. Saphrina! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. She was really upset with herself but was impressed when her sister managed to jump over the pond.

She took off running after her and saw her pull something out of her foot. It looked like a twig. But she couldn't keep up with her sister. She wanted to tell her to slow down but knew that wasn't going to help. So she followed Saphrina back into the Town Hall.

She saw the blood as soon as she came into the building. She saw her sister laying crumpled on the floor, bleeding and bloody. She knew that she was getting blood on her as she went over to her sister. She started to gently clean her sister. I'm sorry, Saphrina. I didn't mean to scare you. If I had said something, this wouldn't have happened. She looked into her sister's eyes and begged, Please forgive me. She was about to cry from being upset with herself. She blamed herself for this.

Messages In This Thread