The waters edge
[html]

OOC Pmed J'adore Smile

Word Count → 1,863

Saphrina nodded to Ayasha saying she was going to find someone. She still felt the room spinning. She felt like throwing up but she let out a whine watching Ayasha go. "I wont move." she said jokeingly "Like i could anyway..." She said softly and weakly. she closed her eyes and let otu a soft sigh. She felt majorly dizzy.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried to feel better but loseing so much blood she couldnt help but feel sick. She let out a small whine and closed her eyes once more hopeing for the nausia to stop. She opend her eyes once she felt alittle better and looked around her sister not being back just yet. She hoped for J'adore or her 'Aunty Shanta; to come and help her. She let out a small sigh and brought her ears back feeling cold. She soon took her paw out of the bowl of now red water and crawled over to her bed. She let out a soft sigh and curled up in her bed feeling the slight warmth of the nice and soft bed.

She pulled the blankets over herself and let out a sad sigh she smiled alittle letting the warmth return to her body. She closed her eyes and let sleep come to her tired and weak body. She drempt of playing with Ayasha, Ralla, Kemo, Shanta, and J'adore. She drempt she was running through the town hall playing tag with her family. She giggled happily and laughed tagging Ayasha multiple times and Ayasha tagging me back. SHe laughed and ran from her mother tagging J'adore a few times before hideing in a tree stump. She giggled quietly and laughed trying to keep quiet.

Saphrina smiled and came out from where she hid and ran out of the Town Hall in her dream she bumped into a tree and laughed as she rounded around it and ran as fast as she posibly could knowing Ayasha was chaseing her still. And her mother chaseing Ayasha. And J'adore chaseing Ralla. She laughed happily knowing her family was playing with her.
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread