The new wolf in the pack
OOC Make that two cute bundles of fur!

IC: Saphrina came out of the town hall and looked around slightly. She spoted her sister and another wolf. She wagged her small stubby tail her brown and black fur short and her good eye opend widely. She took off running and jumped on Ayasha and giggled happily. "Ayasha!" she said happily. She nipped her sisters ear playfully and then rolled onto her back pretending to be dead.

Saphrina looked up at the new wolf and tilted her head slightly. She stuck her toung out at him and giggled "Im saphrina" she said cutely. Still upside down she rolled back and forth like a turtle on her back and giggled happily. She twitched her tail and tickled her sisters nose. The air was warm enough for her to be outside and she was happy "Ayasha?" she asked curiously "Wana go play with your new friend?" she asked kindly still wagging her tail at full speed.

Saphrina let out a cute squeak of happieness and nuzzled close to her sister. She never liked to be far from her, Ayasha made her feel safe for the most part. She snuggled close to her sister and let out a slight sneez. "Skuze me" she said giggleing her fur puffing out slightly as she looked to the new wolf. "Whats your name?" she asked almost forgeting to ask. She rolled back to the way she was saposed to and sat up shakeing the leaves and twigs from her fur. Letting some of the twigs and leaves hit her sister she giggled and helped pull some of them off her. She giggled and licked Ayashas muzzle softly nuzzleing closer to her her larger paws made her stumble and she fell face first into the ground.

"Owie.." she said slightly picking herself back up. She let out a small sigh and shook her fur once more getting the dust from her fur and careful to watch where she stepped next. "sorry im clumsy" she said pawing at the ground uncomfetably. She looked around and then back to the new wolf crawling under him and running between his legs happily once more. She jumped onto his back like the hyper little pup she was and then sat there. She stayed on his back curling up slightly and closeing her eyes "Mine" she said claiming the new wolf as hers. "Ayashas mine too!" she said laughing alittle. She curled up on her new friends back and closed her eyes letting the warmth comsume her.

Messages In This Thread