The new wolf in the pack
[html]

Word count: 533

xD well i had closed it to one person, but these two are so cute I will allow it to be these two.

The last thing Nickolas had been expecting was a pup to show up, they had never really approached him before. Looking down at her she was a cute little thing with white fur, some what reminding him of his youngest sister. He could have easily told her to go away so he could be alone. But something inside of him just told him to play nice with her. Wanting to be polite he returned a wolfish grin, trying his best not to scare her away. Ayasha was a pretty name for an adorable little pup but he really did not know how to respond to her. “Hello there Ayasha, I am Nickolas,” he said in a voice that lacked confidence. Sure he really had no real experience with other pups but they did not deserve to see him moping around. His tail kept wagging just a little, a little happy that he had someone so innocent and cares free to be around with. He remained sitting on his furry rump and looked down at the pup, wondering what she wanted to do now that she had found him. He figured that it would just be the two of them.

Then to his surprise the smell of another wolf hit his nose, figuring that this was going to be Ayasha’s mother or father. Next thing he knew there was another pup that seemed to know Ayasha. Still seated on the log he just watched the two interact for a moment. It reminded him so much of him and his sisters, playfully biting each other and just fooling around without a care in the world. He could not help but smile and laugh a little at the two, he already felt better just by laughing. Sure he was still bummed out, but there was no reason to ruin their good moods. “Nice to meet you Saphrina, I am Nickolas” he said casually with a little more cheerier tone of voice. They seemed to preoccupied with each other he did not even have to say anything, which was just fine with him at the moment. He watched Saphrina stumble and his brotherly instincts made him want to ask if she was okay. Though when she stood up she seemed fine, so he could relax a little bit more. It seemed that he was going to be around these two all day, which he figured was okay. It was not like he had some big day planned after all.

He then watched as Saphrina crawled around him and then under his legs, chuckling to himself just a little. Oh she was a curious little thing and that just made him smile more than he had all day. But what really surprised him was when she jumped onto his back, though she was smaller so he barely felt her. Then when she claimed him he could not help but laugh a little more. He just let Saphrina curl up on his back and figured it would be best not to move her. “Well if you two are going to tag team me, I will play with you both” he said with a small smile spread across his muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0446_l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread