The new wolf in the pack
[html]

OOC sorry its gotta be short this time. my computers actin up.

Word Count → 000

Saphrina stayed hidden in her small spot. She poked her head out from where she hid in the corner hopeing not to be found at all. She got out of her hideing spot and jumped up into her cot. Her side hurt her badly but she didnt know why. She let out a sad sigh and hid under her blankets and started to cry. She wanted Nikolas to herself cuz he was really cute. But since Ayasha saw him first she guessed it was only fair to give her Nikolas. She let out a soft sigh and began to cry harder. Her breathing irregular and she tried to calm her heart rate down. In lamens tirms she was 'smitten' my Nikolas but he was to old for her. She knew Ayasha liked him alittle so she gave her sister her chance. She curled into a small ball and cried under her blankets. She pulled her blankets down from where they were and layed there sadly not careing if she was found or not. She let out a sad sigh and continued to sob. She liked Nikolas alot but it didnt matter. Not to saphrina atleast. She just wanted to be around him but her sister took him from her so she thought. She continued to sob on her cot and closed her eyes tightly trying to stop the crying and breath normally but her heartrate sped up each time she thought of the male. she blushed slightly once she realized she had a crush on him. she brought her ears back and looked down. "How silly i am to have a crush on an older wolf..." she said sadly. she let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes tightly. "Its not fair i wish i was older.." she said to herself outloud.
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread