The new wolf in the pack
[html]

OOC GRRR i typed a hell of a lot but it makes my posts seem so darn small....

Word Count → 000

Saphrina heard the two come in and she tried to stop crying. She watched her 'crush' put Ayasha down and then push her alittle closer. As Ayasha spoke her heart felt alittle better but still sad she sniffled alittle and nodded forgiveness It's okay... It only hurt cause i fell on my head..." she tried to joke with her sister to make her feel better but still she felt heartbroken. She brought her ears back and looked at the tall male and blushed alittle then looking back down to her sister whispering in her ear Dont you think hes kinda cute? Saphrina giggled alittle at saying this and she blushed alittle darker confessing that she liked the male to her sister. Saphrina felt like a fool for likeing an older wolf but she couldnt help it. She brought her ears back alittle and smiled to both of them. Wanna play? she giggle wagging her tail happily as she jumped over Ayasha and into Nikolas' arms giggleing she snuggled close to her 'friend' and loved the feel of his soft fur. She smiled happily her tail thumping Nikolas on the side softly. She blushed darkly looking at him still alittle shy. But she wanted to get over it. She hit him with her tail and jumped down from his arms saying Your it Nikolas! She nudged her sister and started to run out of the town hall giggleing
<style>
.saphrina-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saphrina-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saphrina-t51 b {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saphrina-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VF62P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C66ED4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C08ED1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.saphrina-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.saphrina-t51 .inner {margin:225px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#EA54A5;}
.saphrina-t51 .wordcount {color:#EC94C4; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #EA54A5; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread