I Feel Him in my Body.
Sure thing! He's having a panic attack! Hehe, never tried this before(;
+3

Ookami's body shook furiously. He had convoulsions and he nearly collapsed to the ground. The sound of a male's voice drug his body out of it's shocked state. He breathed deeply.. He cocked his head, "I... think.. so." His voice was shaky and his words were spread apart. He looked at the wolf, his eyes a burning amber. They seemed to glow, lighting up the area around his face. But maybe it was just him, maybe his eyes felt bright to only him, yet they didn't look this way to the male in front of him.

The male held a weapon and Ookami backed away a little. He was in no mood to even think that this male could cause harm to him. His chest heaved up and down and his coat was matted down with what seemed like gallons of sweat. His usually confident structure seemed crumpled and weak. He closed his eyes, trying to catch his breath. What had happened?! Was it a dream? Was it real? He had felt someone following him and the next thing he knew, this wolf was talking to him. Maybe this wolf had been chasing him this whole time. He did have a weapon..

The thought of this wolf maybe wanting to hurt him made his breathing shorten. Ragged, short gasps were what filled his lungs. It barely gave him enough oxegyn to not pass out. His lungs seemed to be filled with tar, they just wouldn't take in any air. Soon the breath started to come even weaker. He felt himself getting woozy. The next thing he knew he felt a pain in his head and heard a bang. He had fallen to the ground, his knees buckled. He felt himself fading fast. The pain went away and he seemed to be floating. Was he dead? Or just unconsious?

Messages In This Thread