I Feel Him in my Body.
Drizzt deliberately put his blade away and stopped when he noticed the other wolf backing away. He then spread his arms and crossed them, a sign of peace from his pack. "I don't mean to startle you, stranger." He stated calmly, trying to ease the other male. "But you look-" The blade wielding male was cut short when the panicked wolf seemed to fall unconscious.

Moving swiftly, Drizzt closed the gap between them in an instant and caught the overwhelmed wolf before he hit the ground. He then lowered his charge and stood up straight, whispering to himself. "Ce sa întâmplat cu tine? Ai fost otrăvit?" He spoke in his birth tongue, kneeling down, he dropped his pack and pulling out a canteen. Sloshing the water around, Drizzt poured some into his hand and let it drip onto the others forehead between his fingers.

As he did this he kept his eyes scanning his surroundings, looking for whatever had panicked this male in such a way. "Oi... Trezeşte-te... Oi." He said sternly, not wanting to linger near unknown danger.

Messages In This Thread