I got some bad ideas feeding my brain
[html]

A little short, but just waiting to meet someone Wink

Argul was roaming around, his face blank. He was happy though, his last feat managed a big upset. Sky took it worse than he though, while Shaw obviously was holding emotions back – for the pack. Argul wondered how he could keep his act up around Shaw. Every instance he saw him the hatred seemed to grow, even without reasons or acts to make it grow. His feelings towards Shaw were similar to a parasite. The parasite of hate grew, and Argul could not ignore it if he wanted to. But he didn’t. He wanted to have Shawchert pay.

He padded his way down one of the main paths. He was actually lurking, looking for his next way to cause more bloody havoc. The chaos and turmoil of the faces excited him. He was loving this and getting away with it, so far. Al though Argul was smart and gotten away with a lot of murders, he never held a vendetta against a single wolf. Not like this, anyhow. This could prove to be his downfall in the long run, but he saw no signs of that day. No one seemed to be on his trail. Sky had mentioned that Argul better not be involved, but that was directly after her discovery of the ‘gift’ left on her house. He cracked a small smile as he thought about it. She was also extremely angry... he thought to himself. He finally decided that she wasn’t on to him; it was just a rage reaction.

“Females…” he mumbled to himself.

<style type="text/css">
.argulknife b {font-weight:bold; color:#f30100; letter-spacing:1px; }
.argulknife .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.argulknife p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.argulknife {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f7f6f2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kebXH.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#837b66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread