Come out an play with me.
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Yeah 2 days late but yeah I don't know how this passed byy my eagle eyes... hahahaha anyways YAY puppiness

She was racing along the beach, her little ears flapping a little as she ran, her tongue was hanging out of the side of her mouth and she had a big puppy grin on her face. She was not racing anyone in particular... the other puppies if there were any, were not around and she was getting use to playing with herself. She was trying to beat the tide by running from one area to the next. Though she did trip a few times she kept going. Once the water touched her feet however she stopped and started barking at the water.

“Hey that’s not fair, you are a cheater you weren’t this high yesterday! Go back to where you were you stupid water!”

She yelled at the liquid... but of course it didn’t listen in fact it moved a little higher in her area than i had before and she growled. Why couldn’t the water listen to her she was having lots of fun too. Though it was cold out she felt hot from her little run and she was now feeling too tired to really run much anymore. The waves fell back a little this time and she grinned, though it tempted her anger again as it pushed further up the shore... again. She jumped back

“You can’t get me, you are too slow.!”

Eclipse giggled and chased the water only to run away again as the next wave came along. She barked in triumph this time, her energy seemed to be back from the few seconds rest she had... she was just a ball full of energy. She continued chasing the waves back and forth, getting wet a little bit, but still having fun. She barked whenever she got touched by the water, telling it that it was cheating her, and laughing again. It was a little circle of things as she progressed up the beach.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread