Come out an play with me.
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

OOC: How do you keep ninjaing me :| geez i only saw this cause i was working on my profile stuff i feel so bad Sad

In Character

Eclipse had nearly ignore the noise that was made as she was teasing the water that moved back and forth along the shore, until she felt a slight touch, but not a grab at her, she’d passed the wolf without knowing and she stopped, her little tongue hanging from the middle of her mouth, looking at the stranger with her bright blue/purple orbs. She moved quietly toward the wolf, wondering if she was in trouble all of a sudden. She knew the man was a part of her daddy’s pack, the smell was all over him.

“Aww... I was playin’. The water was cheating though.”

She said as though she were blaming the water for something it had done on purpose. For all the pup knew it had. She tilted her head a little. He didn’t look too familiar, but then again she hadn’t met many of the wolves in her daddy’s pack. She wondered who he was

I’m Eclipse! You are from my daddy’s pack too?

She didn’t really have to ask, though she still thought she was close to the pack lands herself, she didn’t really know how far out she went though, as she was having too much fun playing with the water, no matter how much it cheated.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread