Come out an play with me.
[html]

OOC: I'm sorry this was late and so crappy short ; ; forgive me... again /bow.

Eclipse wagged her tail and nodded at him. The waves did nothing but cheat, she thought, but did not voice this herself. She followed his gaze but saw nothing of interest so looked back.

I was playin,

That was all she really could say because she didn’t know what else to remark upon. She’d been chasing the waves and they had been chasing her, but sometimes they would try really hard and really fast, which made her think of them as cheaters. She didn’t see any reason why she would be doing anything else.... well she could be hunting, but hunting was always on the grass wasn’t it?

“What are you doing here?”

She asked, now that he got her on the subject, he looked like he wasn’t doing anything at all which made HIM look suspicious, not her, she was only playing with the water. Her blue/purple orbs looked up at him staring into his own eyes as though she knew she could see his story just beyond them.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread