Come out an play with me.
[html]

OOC here!

Eclipse giggles, since she had no siblings to get herself out of trouble, and her daddy had such a soft heart, it was only her mother she was to be afraid of and even then it wasn't so bad. She shook her head.

"Mmm mmm I am very careful."

She said, Sitting in the sand, tilting her heat a little, she was marveling at his different colored eyes. She always found them interesting, and wondered if he knew he had them. He spoke as she thought this and she couldn't help but give out a girly giggle. She didn't persue that much more, as she knew he wasn't talking to her before she came.

"Hey, do you hunt? I'm gonna be the best hunter ever!"

She said suddenly and quite randomly. This was the way of the pup. She had so much to live for and the time seemed just so short to her. there weren't enough minutes in the day for her to seek out everything she wanted to learn.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread