Siren's Song
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 300+

The coydog female's howl was heard, by another female. Io stood, showing respect and replied, 'I do not have specific business here, but I do seek somewhere to live', she paused, considering adding more onto her explaination. 'I have grown tired of a loner's life, it does not fulfil me, I have nobody to serve'. Se spoke in a serious direct tone, wanting it to come across verisimilitude.

Io stayed silent for a moment, assuming the strangers tone was due to her own appearance. 'Pay no attention to my appearance, I assure you, my blood is mainly Coyote, she frowned sourly and lowered her head, 'I owe this form to my mother'. The latter part was spat out like poison. Her mother was a cruel and heartless bitch, caring only about herself and the pack, and while Io had not minded her mother's love for their home, she was not a fan of the clear displeasure Rosa Berlin showed her daughter.

Sarajevo stayed behind his mother. He was unsure of how he would be treated. He did share his mother's Coyote blood, but his own contained wolf. It made him sick to think he shared DNA with those things, but not because he hated wolves. It was merely because he was afraid, of his mother mostly. She was a pure Coyote, at heart at least, she would like nothing better than to be able to deny any dog blood, but her appearance killed that fantasy. Sarajevo was luckier however, his wolf blood stayed hidden. He did not gain the height nor bulk of them, his size was Coyote generated. His appearance was a mix of coyote and dog, leaning towards dog with the form of his favoured species.

Io drew herself up even more, willing to show she was not a hinderance, despite her health. After all it was something she could change.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread