Siren's Song
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: trolololo

Io nodded softly, 'That is wise'. Io had met many canines, most non coyote, who could be an asset to any pack. Though she would never admit it, for Io's side of the personality held a large amount of distrust towards wolves, and Vesper's side seemed to prefer her own company. Either way the coydog female was much more suited to coyote clan life.

'This is Sarajevo' Io spoke of him briefly, he was of significantly smaller significance than his mother. It was her who said what they did and where they went, at least for their loner spell. Sarajevo always listened, but he had his own mind and knew his mother's condition, when she wouldn't eat, he force fed her. And he continued to do so even when the woman got violent, ignorant to his own well being.

'Of course' Io said with an understanding nod, 'There is need for specifics'. Io smiled lightly, planning her words so as not to seem out of place. 'I can cook well, I have fairly advanced knife skills' Io paused, 'I can draw, write, paint and read. Sometimes. I have photographic memory and I can ride'. She felt a pang of guilt saying these things, the latter set of skills she voice only came with Vesper. Luckily both could cook and both had advanced knife skills. Io's eyes turned to Sarajevo, 'They boy makes cages in his spare time, they are easily adapted to make traps'. Wait, was that really his only skill? Perhaps not but Io never paid much attenion to him.

Io's tail flicked softly as she waited for a response. She hoped she'd be accepted into the clan, she was truly tired of living a nomads life, making her own way around, no order or destination. Just thinking aboout it made her shiver.

<style>
.io-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rn05r.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:75px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; border-top:1px dotted #000000; }
.io-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.io-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.io-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.io-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.io-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.io-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread