Siren's Song
[html]

Welcome to Inferni.

Talitha listened, frowning when the doggish female didn't give her own name. Crimson eyes focused on the child instead; if the woman would not give a name, she would assume that Sarajevo was the leader. It was a cold attitude, but she did not do well when information was held from her. Ignoring the hybrid female, she leaned forward ever so slightly to study Sarajevo. "You make traps, young prince? I think we have a use for you; my cousin, uncle and brother are all warriors, and I'm sure they would appreciate such a skillful thing." Creme lips offered a subtle smile, one russet hand reaching out to ruffle the mane of the male.

Though she didn't want to, she raised her head, offering a sharp and musical bark into the lands. Silently, she hoped Kaena would come, but she expected Gabriel. He was younger, and in better health. Dread flocked to her heart and mind at the possibility of seeing her father. Since the argument, she had avoided him like plague. "Someone should come for you, I'm sure. My grandmother is old, and may not be able to act quickly," she explained, glancing over her shoulder once more before adding: "My father might come instead."

Her fears were eased as, instead of physical presence, Gabriel called back to her. Black-rimmed ears flattened against her head and she stepped aside. "Welcome to Inferni." The words were mechanical, and without warmth, as crimson gaze focused upon the snow beneath her paws. Another mark, and God was still angry.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread