M - calling the hungry
Aeron was lost on how to feel about the male in this pack. Hybrid made her think that men could be useful. Though hunting was the one thing the men in her old clan did well. She shook her body forcing herself to get used to the bulk that she hated so. But for two yotes this form would allow them an easier time at prey.

She nodded looking at Hybrid. "Alright lets move looks like we'll have to do this just the two of us." She said. She knew her place and knew she couldn't boss him around but she wanted to prove to him that she wasn't an idiot.

Four large paws made contact with the earth as she moved in the direction Hybrid pointed out. So now she would have to figure out how to do this hunt. When she tracked others she had a group of four or five. She was the main down the middle sending two to the left and two to the right. Now it was just the two. So ok Hybrid down the middle and her to the right? Or she wasn't sure glancing over at him her mind raced.

"I'll take the lead and chase it right to you. Alright? Or do you not think you can handle killing it." She said stopping as she glanced around. Ears keen to sound and a nose made to hunt she began her search. Alight there was six or seven deer in the area she wanted to see them. She moved around slowly keeping her movements fluid. "So you hit the nail on the head." She said looking at the deer. Winter was harsh up here on them and she was happy to see that they looked healthy.

watching them move fore five minutes she smiled. "You hate my snares, I love them they don't catch anything bigger then a fox but they injure them." She said pointing towards a deer in the back. It was limping and she could all but tell from the smell of blood that it was what her weak snare caught.

Messages In This Thread