M - calling the hungry
[html]

ooc text. NP.. Umm do we want to mark this mature

Aeron Ganesa

She worked steadily and got ready to go. She was so happy to be done hunting. Her body slightly ached and the adrenalin had all but gone away. "I have never killed a wolf before." She said lightly as she looked at him. "I have killed others before including my siblings. I would love to kill with you sometime." The idea invigorated her.

Aeron looked at her she wondered why he was being so nice to her.Aeron looked at him. "So partner what are yougoing to do the rest of today." she asked standing and dusting herself off. Death was such a beautiful thing she wasn't sure about that but it was.

Aeron looked at him she wasn't into men but the thought crossed her mind once. Maybe someday she would find a man so that she could have kids.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread