Broken Leader
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

The Doctor is in. PP Approved?

Sky came back to find him following instructions, laying still by the fire's heat... and bleeding out all over her poor floor. Carrying the various kits in her arms, she let out a sigh at the sight. As worried as she was about her beloved mate, she also wanted to scold him for messing her floor up for the second time since he'd moved in. First the storm, now this. Oi.

"Okay, I need you to hold still, Love." She muttered as she came over, kneeling infront of him and setting everything down. First, she cleaned her hands in some sort of clear solution, probably disinfectant or something, and then she reached forward, carefully taking his cheeks in her hands. "I'm going to check to make sure your jaw and cheek bones aren't broken. You're moving, so your neck and spine are fine..."

She went over her notes in her head, gently pressing her fingers against various parts of his face, watching carefully for reactions and avoiding areas with deep cuts best as she could.

"Good news is," She forced a small smile as she leaned back, reaching over and snagging up some gauze. "You've managed to get out of this without any breaks in your face, so you can talk. I'm going to bandage up your serious wounds, and as I do, I want you to tell me where it hurts the most." She'd get to that eye as she came back to his face. For now, she shuffled over to his legs, dragging the kit with her. Shawchert would just have to bear it as she cleaned and wrapped his wounds, muttering about how she'd have to stitch some of the deeper gashes before the night was through.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread