Broken Leader
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

Omnom.

Each and every stitch was extremely painful. Girl honestly had no intentions of hurting her beloved mate more than needed, but sometimes things had to happen. She hushed him as she began, starting with the legs and moving up. When the final stitch was in and tight, she slipped the needle into the baggy that would later be disposed of and shifted to sit indian style infront of him. She took his head in her arms again, shuffled closer to have him resting his head in her lap.

"I want you to stay in this form for at least four hours, hon. Changing would only open your wounds, and we'd have to start all over." Sky ran her hands through his fur, carefully avoiding his wounds. "I'm all done for now though. Move as little as possible, though; I don't want you hurting yourself." She bent over and nuzzled his ear gently, sighing. "Now, without working yourself into a frenzy, tell me what happened, why and tell me if you want the fucker mauled. I have people who can help with that." Primarily, her sister. Yes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread