Broken Leader
[html]
WC: 257
OOC: <3

He thought there must have been one too many stitches as she moved through each of his wounds. His screams in the house could have been depicted as some kind of torture. It just made his eye hurt even more opening his mouth, not to mention the various wounds in his neck that Kesho had ripped into. When she finally finished he relaxed weakly. He listened to her speak, finally shaking his head.

“This was more pack business than anything love.... I had a run in with the same man... though this time i thought he was also the murderer.”

He swore at himself yet again for using whatever energy he had on Kesho rather than the one that ha actually killed inside his pack. He was defending it though, and defending his own honor and respect he deserved.

“No need to go looking for another fight though, he’s not here anymore. He didn’t do it... I wasted much of my energy on him... for nothing.”

He had to admit he was much more angry at himself than he was at Kesho. He’d been trespassing of course, but Shaw had made the mistake of assumption. Something he had learned a long time not to do... except he reverted and made the assumption that Kesho had been the murderer. It was a perfect thought. The man had nothing but hate for Shaw since the day they met. He looked at the fired. Feeling he disappointed himself, his pack and Sky.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread