Broken Leader
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skyk b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a543a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyk p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyk {width:400px;border:1px solid #524b4b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/sky.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:240px;background-color:#abb5be;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#524b4b;}
</style>

Oh look, Sky has a plan.

"I don't think it was for nothing, Shawchert." Again, she ran her fingers through his fur, scratching lightly behind his ear where there were no wounds. "You were doing your job. That mangy mutt isn't about to come back around here if he's smart." She smiled softly, sighing. "As for the killer... we'll find him." Her soothing pets continued despite the topic, her voice still soft and sweet.

"He's bound to turn up sooner or later. We'll check the house, see if we can find his scent on anything. I tried to get one off of the heads, but I couldn't get anything other than my own scent and the blood. I'm thinking maybe we can try the walls outside. As long as it doesn't rain, we should be able to find something to go off."

Sky wanted this killer found just as much as Shawchert; killing pups and chasing off a packmate? Despite the hardships she'd shared with Orin in the past, Sky had just started to warm up to her mate's extended family. Now that she was gone, the area seemed so much less friendly. Walks seemed less worth it. Dangerous, even. "...when we find the guy, and things are safe again... I'll personally go to each and every pack to find her. She's bound to be around here somewhere." Sky paused when she realized she'd been speaking aloud, then smiled.

"Orin, I mean. I don't mind the chance to get away from the pack. I'm going to need some time alone after all of this if I'm ever going to be sane again." She smiled, sticking out her tongue cutely. "You should stay with the pack, though." That smile faded, though it lingered in her eyes. "They're going to need their leaders after this is over. I'm used to the trips loners take. It won't be long before Orin and I are home again, dragging your daughters with us."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread