Broken Leader
[html]
WC: 439
OOC: poor shaw man ; ; if you want we can end here or you can post and end :3

Shawchert enjoyed her hands soothing his every fiber of touch. Though it hurt in some places he chose to ignore it. To have that soothing touch and hear her calm voice, he knew she was sad for what had happened, though her anger would grow again once he moved and reminded her of the blood he dripped on the floor, but for now he was sure it would be worth it. He listened as she spoke. He shook his head.

Only pack smells are on the wall, too many come to visit, and not one smell is stronger than the other, but our own... whoever it is... is a part of the pack.

He said. He already knew this now, but the dread of actually saying this it was hard to admit.

I won’t rest until i find out who it is, but there is no proof, i cannot go around looking for a fight from every member of the pack. They are bound to either stop or slip up... though i don’t want another dead... I hope the bastard slips up.

Shawchert said. He wanted the revenge he’d been wanting since he saw the blank look in his son’s face. He rubbed the bracer that was still on his wrist, thinking of his poor pup. His paw rested on the other, almost holding onto that bracer, though he had no hands right now...At her offer of looking he smiled.

I need to look too, we all do, she was a great part of our pack... I let her down Sky, I was not there to protect her, or the pups...

He could understand her need to do this and he knew if he didn’t allow her to she’d just ignore him anyway. So he could silently nod. Yes it was possible many of them would need to be alone after all this was said and done. Him included, but that wasn’t going to happen. Shawchert would have to be the leader, he couldn’t hide himself in his rooms like his pack mates could.

I do hope you guys don’t have to drag the girls at all...

His little titania and Juliet. They were too young to travel and one had been sick... He sighed, not wanting to move away from the fire... for multiple reasons.

I think I need a little rest now love. That beating... took me for a loop.

He said quietly, but he wasn’t able to keep his eyes open for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread