Be Mindful
[html]
WC: 400
OOC: Shaw is pissed, and very outraged. :O

Shawchert was not expecting the rage of the quiet bi colored male, but it came, and that rage percieved entirely wrong. Shawchert knew he didn’t know everything. He rose as tall as he could get, though he didn’t move to Mars. His own teeth were showing, a slight growl came from his mouth.

Did you think i was drinking tea and eating cakes while my son’s murderer frolicked around to find another victim? I looked EVERYWHERE FOR THE MURDERER AND MY CHILDREN! I tried to find them I TRIED, I DON’T KNOW WHO IT IS, but once I find out who’s scent it is... I will rip his guts out and feed it to him. I am the leader here. I have done EVERYTHING IN MY POWER THAT I COULD! I can only do so much.

Shawchert growled. He couldn’t believe this, another question over his leadership. He had gotten this from the girls, and then from Ouija, and now from Mars, was he seriously that bad of a leader? He clenched his hands, one of his wounds was now starting to bleed because of his tense muscles but he didn’t care.

You think you could do a better job that what i was able to? I can’t be in ten different areas at the same time. I called this pack meeting to make sure everyone knew what was going on. What little time I did have I came to you to WARN YOU ALL of what was going on and hope it ends today at the latest.

He moved but not at Mars. His part of the meeting was finished. He had to get whoever it was and do what he could. He was outraged at Mars, and at himself. He had barely heard what Skye had said before his outburst. It would have been sooner, and possibly less... dramatic. But holding it, in, being reminded of the past events that had taken place to make him look like a horrible leader, which in many ways he felt he was, but now he couldn’t show that. He had to prove he was a leader, and he would do it now. He stormed away. Letting Skye handle what needed to be done. His pain was dulled by his anger at the whole event. Yes he was going to end it. Now.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread