Its a cold and broken Hallelujah
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth had found herself lost on the floor of there sea side home. Her mind wrapped in the comfort of warmth by the fire. Purple eyes just gazing into its dancing flames her mind on nothing but the dances that the flames produced.

The sounds of Niro entering the home brought unknown feelings to her. She wasn't just happy that he was here. Primal unknown instincts raised in her a low rumble emitted from her chest but she did not move. She was unsure about why it was that someone being here upset her so. She hoped it was merely primal instincts.

"I don't need anything actually I'm pretty ok." She said working past the feeling of uneasiness. Niro would never hurt her and she knew that why did her emotions play such games with her. Just wait for my mom I guess. She said as she smiled her mind trying to block the pain that she felt.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread