Its a cold and broken Hallelujah
[html]

occgoodnessss

Amaranth was content warm by the fire and she had all but forgotten her fear of the flames that enticed her so now. She felt scared and worried she was going to be a good mom but was niro ready for this? Was she truly ready for this. She laid there waiting for the sounds of her parents she hoped that they would come her mom had promised.

“I’m scared.”
She whispered before hearing her father walk into there home. She was truly scared she could smell her father in the room and it brought comfort to her then the scent of her mother . It made her uneasy to have her mother come so close. She snarled lightly as her mother spoke. Her mind changed as her smothers gentle voice over came her. The girl was reverting in the middle of labor she felt like a helpless child.

“Mom I’m scared I don’t think I can do this. Make it stop please mom.”
She said curling into her. “Mom I feel icky.” She said as she cringed. The contractions were starting slowly and building. She wasn’t ready she wasn’t.

<style type="text/css">
.Ayitafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6c0ca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d5d2cf; }
.Ayitafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; text-align:center;}
.Ayitafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ayitafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684646; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#684646; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ayitafreeb1-border1 {width:452px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Ayitafreeb1-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d5d2cf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread