Its a cold and broken Hallelujah
Ayita looked at her mate and smiled she was so happy to see that her small family would grow in a matter of time. She looked at her daughter and bent down to whisper in her ear. Kissing the girls forehead she smiled. “You will be ok.” She said one last time. She looked at Niro with a smile. She knew they were young but she could help but be happy with the fact that he was not leaving her side.

Ayita began to sort through thing and some of the things she brought. A knife though most of the time the cord severed itself she wanted something clean to take care of then her claws. She moved back over to her daughter and smiled as she placed a towel down and a blanket of her thighs. Not that Niro or Vigi had ever seen a woman before she just found it much easier if she didn’t have Amaranth panicking.

Ayita smiled as she soaked a cloth in water and placed it on her daughter’s forehead. She smiled “Alright hunny your looking good are you ready?” She asked. Amaranth shook her head no as Ayita just smiled. “Yes you can do it Niro and your father and I are here.” She said as she placed another cloth in the water.

Ayita smiled “Amaranth with the next contraction push.” She said. Her daughter nodded lightly as she obeyed her mother. The small little pup slowly emerged with each push. Ayita smiled placing a hand on him and easing it out as she looked at him. Cutting the cord she wiped him off. “My he is beautiful” She said. As she stopped herself. “I mean, My he is beautiful.” She said in English this time. Placing him in a dry blanket she placed him on amaranths chest.

(300)

Messages In This Thread