[M] - If I could walk on water..
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #1th post. Reader discretion is advised.

Sucky post. ;c

Yuki leaned against one of the many trees in the area, lifting one of the bottles from the old burlap sack and popping off the top. It had been a bit of a sudden urge, one that seemed as if it needed to be fulfilled. Immediately. The voices threw a fit, speaking of how Noah would put her as his first priority if she was hurt. Technically, the only thing the liquor was doing was killing brain cells. "Who needs 'em, anyways?" Pipped up the voice of her mother, then encouraging her to just drink the entire bottle at once. The girl gave a shrug, bringing the bottle to her maw and tilting it upwards. At first, the taste seemed unpleasant. It toyed with her taste buds, filling her mouth with a bubbly taste. Blinking hard, she placed the bottle beside her. She gave way to a small burp, hunching over for a moment. "The first swish is the worst." The words had not been drawn up from her own mind. She had only really drank once before, with Moonfyre. "My dear, dear Moonfyre." As she leaned her head back to laugh, she bumped her head against the tree she had been resting against. "Fuck." She murmured, rubbing the small bump that was developing in a soothing motion.

She had drank a few bottles earlier- And it was a wonder why she continued traveling. It would have been easier for her to settle down in the forest, using the trees as a shield. She did not want to be found by Noah just yet.. For she was beginning to find that this stuff wasn't that bad. While the alcohol fuzzed up her vision a bit, and made her feel quite dizzy upon walking- The consequences weren't all that harmful through her eyes. The girl poked her revealed stomach, attempting to remember why she had taken off her clothing. "Noah makes you wear it." Yuki tilted her head, that didn't sound right.. She lifted the bottle from the ground again, drinking some more of the bubbly liquid. "Y-You're right about one-" She hiccuped, a drunken smile planted on her face. "..-thing! It only tastes better.."

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread