J- Someone worth waiting for
OOC: M'kay, thanks! You're awesome!

Arwen, after closer examination of the huge male, noticed something else. That he was injured, and had probably been in a fight recently, maybe with the 'murderer'. Hmmm... maybe that meant something. Well, even if the scandal was drawing to a close, that wasn't a problem to her, as long as she didn't have to sit around doing nothing for months. She smiled, her small mouth curving upwards like a cat's, and raised her eyes.

"Thanks so much. I really appreciate it, I'm so tired of always having to do everything for myself, by myself, and without anyone to talk to. I'm usually not trusted easily because I don't look, well, normal, but really, all I ever want to do is help."

People really were slow to trust her, but for mostly superficial reasons. She had to admit that she looked like one of those crazy scandalous pretty girls who were used to getting everything she wanted. But she wasn't one of them, in fact, she was far from it. She had learned from herself not to judge people by their looks, and she was more intellect than anything else. Being small, she had learned to plan her entourages carefully, not to overlook any detail, to use her head, and if she got into a fight, to hold her own then flee. She couldn't afford even one step in the wrong direction. It could easily cost her her life, or even worse, the lives of those she cared about and were committed to.

"Oh, it's completely fine if you can't give me a tour. I don't need one anyway, I'm familiar with the climate and terrain of this place, as I've spent about 5 months of my life here. Besides, I care more about the people here than the place itself, although that too is wonderful."

She slowly, hesitantly, stepped across the borders, marking a new era in her life.

Messages In This Thread