I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue
[html]
I love how he thinks she'll eat him XD <3 These two should be future friends. Your long posts make me want to write more, by the way :3

She was not as sharp or cruel a leader as her friend Azalea had been, but tried to rule the pack with an iron fist. She tried to make herself appear to be the big, strong leader that they all needed, even if she did question her own thoughts and decisions at times. In the past the female had not been a cruel leader at all; she had been a friendly one, a kind one. She had twisted some because of her time in the cult pack with her sister...but not too much. Outwardly, she would play the big bad wolf.

Though his stutter made her cringe with slight regret at her own tone of voice, she cleared her throat and responded in the same manner. "Kase. And who's this?" She pointed to his steed. The tall luperci had the gift of being able to communicate with other lower beasts, horses included, and she turned to give the draft a greeting as well. "Salutations."

Her jade eyes turned back to Kase, taking in his odd behavior and dismissing it as nervousness. "There's nothing to be afraid of, boy." She wasn't sure of his age...but oh well. He would be "boy". "Our doors are always open to wandering souls looking for a place to call home. We live in an underground cave system...but we have a set of stables on the outside for horses like yours. It's a very safe and secure pack, a good place to live. But what skills do you have that would benefit us here?"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread