I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue
[html]

Ugh, this was very awkward to write, I apologize for the badness. hahaha X3 Yes, future friends would be nice. I call it rambling more than long.

In between their conversation, if that is what you would call the few words that had been exchanged, his eyes would wander taking in the new sights as he tried to calm his mind. Though, he did not want to come off as some anxious, wiggly child who couldn't sit still for the better life of them. Well he was that child once, but not now. When Naniko spoke again he looked back at her his mouth forming in an "oh" kind of way when she asked for the horse's name. How could he forget?! One of the most important beings to him and he totally didn't bring the draft's name out!

"Bran, he's a-a Belgian draft."

The mutt felt silly that he didn't introduce Bran sooner and felt slightly more embarrassed than earlier, so much for first words being everything. As Naniko spoke to him Bran gave another hard jerk at the lead followed by a loud snort, but remained quiet. After all he was just the chauffeur not the speaker. In return to the jerk Kase tugged back, where had this beast's manners gone? But he had to admit that seeing a wolf speak to something lower than them was surprising, he'd never such a thing seen only just heard stories. Maybe meeting others wasn't so bad after all.

Nothing to be afraid of, boy. Boy? Really? Was he that young? Or maybe she was just old in the mind? He wasn't good with figuring another's age, so he couldn't tell... Not even his mother called him that. He wanted to laugh thinking that name was silly, but he dared not to as he didn't feel as bold as he did moments ago. Instead he just gazed back at the ground again listening as the other spoke again.

Cave system he found that odd, living underground? What perk did that have to a wolf? A mole, sure, but a canine? His questions stopped as she mentioned the stables and he somewhat smiled at the thought of more horses. Perhaps he could try breeding now? That is if he joined, of course. Kase paused, skills? Oh, he had skills. But would they be what this place needed? Was he even sure he wanted to this? More so when did he become so indecisive? So he had trust issues and had a hard time speaking, but he knew what he wanted.

"Well, I-I raise horses and know some f-furniture making, b-but it's not much as I somewhat forgot what my f-father taught me."

He kinda hope she didn't take his stuttering to heart now that he thought more about what she said moments ago, yes, he didn't trust at all as of yet, but he didn't want others to think that. He was raised to be kind and that's the image he wanted others to have of him.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa8d79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bbb9b8; }
.allifreebei02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4844; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#dcd9d8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4844; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei02-border1 {width:482px; border:3px solid #dcd9d8; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #d5cec9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: 478
[/html]

Messages In This Thread