I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue
[html]
It did get to the second page quickly, didn't it! You're accepted now; welcome!! You can post anywhere now :] i'll get you titled in a moment!

She liked that he took time to think about things; Naniko didn't want someone joining the pack who wasn't sure about his decision. She was glad to accept him, though, and as he held his hand out she made a quick slice across it, then one across her own fingers before pressing them together as one. "It makes you a part of the family, Kase...welcome to the pack."

Naniko put the dagger away, releasing his hand. "Follow me." She turned to head back into the packlands, looking back to be sure that he was following. Another new pack member, another new life. Another new story was about to begin within her packlands. Whether he would stay or go would be up to him...but she hoped that he chose to stick around for the long haul.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread