Poison of my Soul
[html]

Word Count:727
<3 Long post for Jacey-kins.

His muscles stretched as a powerful leg stepped forward, his foot landing upon soft sand and sinking into the moving grains. As he foot sunk, he noted the familiar feel of the small particles lodging themselves between his toes. Nostalgia filled him as his eyes scanned the surrounding area; so peaceful and quiet, seemingly never changing. He let out a low chuckle, the only thing that has really changed about me is the Katana and Jeans, so who am I to judge?

Despite being familiar with the area, he could not decide if he was fond of it; sure, he had many happy memories stemmed from here, life changing encounters but not everything that had occurred upon the sandy shores had proven to be a good thing for him. So was this place a blessing or a curse to him?

Raising his arms, he manoeuvred them so that he could stretch out the stiffness from his small journey, letting his lower jaw fall open so that a yawn could craw its way out. Everything seemed so tiresome these days; sure he was happier now that things had smothered over with Selene and resulted in a positive outcome. But with so many little dramas (and the constant mood swings that kept occurring) he found himself tired and worn down.

Lazily, he ruffled his long hair and idly scratched at a spot near his nose that was irritating him. The breeze picked up, still cold and biting; the wind wrapped itself around him, ruffling his fur and hair in all directions. With the breeze he felt his ponytail lift a little and his Katana sway against his leg; how familiar he had become to its feel and weight, as if it had always been there. The strange thing is these darn trousers; he reached down and rolled up a trouser leg that had fallen down. Clothes had never been his thing, but after such a harsh winter he was not one to turn his nose up at a few, or in his case, one extra layer.

Following the previous breeze, a stronger wind found its path colliding with his. Yet, aside from its strength, carried something different; a canine’s scent. A grin crept its way across his face as he placed the scent and his feet began moving once again without a second’s hesitation. Looks like I just stumbled across a goldmine of fun!

Following the trail she left behind he surged onwards, but all he found were birds, sand, wind and the distant shore. A dark brow twitched in irritation, his fists clenching into balls before releasing then repeating. During the first hour of his search he had been tolerant… boarding on the second hour of pointless searching he was pee’d and lost.

“Talk about taking the piss” he snarled under his breath. A cry from above distracted him, his head lifted to locate the source. Soaring with ease and confidence he located the bird; for it was circling above him in a mocking fashion. Clicks and crunches popped from his mouth as he ground his teeth together. “Yeah yeah, feel free to mock me. Yeah! I’m LOST! You have a problem with that? Then come down here!” he screamed up to the bird, then released a sigh. Yup, he was lost.

Now fuming, he kicked up a cloud of sand and stormed forward in any direction. Moving constantly at a steady pace he continued with his failing search attempt. As more time passed he reached a rocky ledge and peered over to see what was down it; and thou behold, a sandy beach with rocks, small pools, the works. And beside one of the tidal pools was a familiar figure. Well I’ll be dammed!

Scrambling down the rocky face, he softly descended in silence; remaining out of sight and scent as best as possible. Slowly he slunk forward; silently, step by step. Eventually he had made his way over to the lone canine in a silent fashion, and then leant against a nearby boulder that protruded from the sand. His muscles relaxed when his weight shifted from them to the stone; his arms moving to cross across his chest.

Now to wait until she notices. The thought amused him, igniting the playful mischief in him once again and his ‘Brb, currently plotting’ expression sat upon his face.

<style>
.alaki-clown .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaki-clown p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaki-clown b {color:#191e25; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.alaki-clown {background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-color: #506982; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#898e91; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3c4042; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:285px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread