Poison of my Soul
300+

The pregnant woman chuckled along with the arrogant man, her body arranged in a 'you don't scare me' stance, meaning she held herself relaxant with her ears at half most and still interested and her tail swinging free behind her instead of stiff or hidden. She crossed her arms over her chest resting them between her breasts and swollen stomach. She giggled again as he gave her a bow in mocking of her sarcastic words, she bowed herself mocking him mocking her although hers was a lot less elegant considering she had her arms folded in front of her.

"Likewise, most handsome prince." She laughed again and smiled an easy smile as the dark male came closer, raising an amused eyebrow at his waltzing. Surprisingly he did not make her feel ill at ease, which considering her recent incident was surprising to the multi hued female hybrid. She eyed him suspiciously as he mentioned her having something on her shoulder, trying to see if she really had out of her peripheral vision without letting him see she was looking. His movement forwards was too quick for the pregnant female to counter and she rubbed the drool from her cheek with a disgruntled but amused look on her face as he laughed uproariously at his victory of one-nil.

She tutted at him and snorted in an unladylike way, "Of course you realise that this means war." Again her easy smile was back in place although she eyed him suspiciously again in case he should leap forwards a second time to slime her. She barked her laughter, betraying her doggish genes at his askance of her name, the way he had phrased it amused her greatly and her stronger left ear raised itself up in amusement leaving the torn right one still at half mast,

"Since you ask so prettily I shall bestow the honor of knowing my name upon thee. I am Jace Denahlii. And you are?."

Messages In This Thread