Poison of my Soul
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 254 - :3

In Character

He was rather pleased with his handy work; he’d one and truly drooled her. She had had it coming, after getting him covered in slobber the last time the met. At her mention of war he simply laughed and short her a mischievous grin. He was more than happy to participate In a drool war.

”One has to ask prettily when asking a pretty lady for her name” he grinned at the hybrid sheepishly, enjoying the fact that she was not scared to banter with word with him. “Oh mighty Jace, my name is Alaki” he smiled softly at her “But, just for you, oh pretty Jace, I will allow you to address me as Key” his tone of voice was playful.

Lazily, he yawned and stretched out his arms. It was tiring work, getting lost and all and he had previously been well and truly lost. Scanning the surrounding area, he looked for somewhere for the two of them to sit; not only would he look considerate then, but he’d be able to rest some himself.

A few paces off, there was a large, raised, flat stony area; high enough so there was little sand upon it and it appeared to be dry. “Wanna go sit, can’t have a lady standing on her feet all day now can we?” he indicated to the rocky spot and before hearing her response, he turned and headed towards it.

As he reached the stony area, he sat down, finally taking the weight off his aching legs.

<style>
.AlakiAngel p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.AlakiAngel b {font-family:verdana; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiAngel-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#636c7d; text-shadow:#636c7d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiAngel-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiAngel {background-color:#d7dbe4; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5977/tbl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 223px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread